Assistant High Commissioner's Profile
Dr. Shah Mohammad Tanvir Monsur
Assistant High Commissioner of People's Republic of Bangladesh, Guwahati
Dr. Shah Mohammad Tanvir Monsur is a career diplomat of Bangladesh Government. He qualified for Bangladesh Civil Service (Foreign Affairs) through 24th BCS Examination in the year 2005. He is married to Mrs. Munera Azam . He has a son named Shah Ayan Tanvir and a Daughter named Alayna Tanvir.
Management Science, International Supply Chain Management, Corporate Strategy, Modern Manufacturing Systems, International Marketing, International Business, WTO, Multinational Companies, Management of Technology, International Trade Theory, Entrepreneurship development, Human Resource Planning & Policy, Global Human Resource Management, Business Ethics, Micro Economics, Macro Economics, International Political Economy, Development Economics.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) and Masters on Development Science Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan Graduation: 01 March 2013
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh SSC and HSC Cumilla Cadet College, Kotbari, Cumilla
- Research Assistantship: [From 01 April, 2010 to 31st September, 2012] Graduate School of International Development and Cooperation, Hiroshima University, Japan
- Career Diplomat [From 02 July, 2005 till to date]
- 1. Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka (June 2005-September 2007, Protocol Wing, West Asia Wing, Africa Wing)
- 2. Ministry of Foreign Affairs (April 2013-December 2013), International Organizations Wing
- 3. Consulate General Of Bangladesh in Dubai (January 2014-September 2016)
- 4. Embassy of Bangladesh in Moscow (October 2016- 31 July 2018)
Enlisted Singer of Bangladesh Radio